Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello folks

Hello folks. My name is Dennis, and I am mostly-retired, so have a lot of time to pursue my interests, which include computers, writing, and digital work on graphic and audio files for a number of entertainers. I prepare dance music for them as well as enhance and fine-tune their publicity pictures, brochures, posters and web offerings. I am fortunate to have a powerful computer system and the top software for digital enhancement and restoration.

I also am a writer in the area of politics, including news releases, fundraising letters, research for taxpayer foundations, and occasionally ghost-write for political candidates. I am extremely active in local politics.

I love living in the California desert, which, for desert-rats like me, is "paradise." Here there is no smog, the humidity is low (10-15% most days), and I enjoy about 350 days of clear blue skies each year. I moved here from the Mid-West, where I grew to hate its gray skies, gray buildings, gray flat landscape and brutal winters.

Where I live, I see magnificent mountains any direction I look. My house is on the lower slope of the Santa Rosa Mountains. I have views of the Santa Rosa, San Jacinto and Little San Bernardino Mountains.

My house is regularly visited by our "resident" Road Runners, and there is a huge family of pheasants living in my Bougainvillea bush. My three large dogs keep me on my toes and provide endless amusement and laughs.

I am on the road now, but will post some pictures as soon as I can.

Take care.

Dennis

No comments: